What You Receive
Video file in MP4 and WMV format
Audio file in WAV format
Slide deck of video images
Supporting text (English only) that includes:
- Keywords for search engine optimized video title
- Suggested video description text
- Link to your article DOI
How It Works
Submit an order and make a payment to confirm the order
Our scientific script writers draft a summary of the paper and share with the author
Once the summary is approved and finalized, the multimedia design team prepare a story board and create the video
Once you approve, we send the final video to you
1. Who will create the video summary for my paper?
Our production team comprises scientific experts, scriptwriters, voiceover artistes, illustrators, and animators with experience in research communication. They will work in consultation with you
to help you tell your research story to the world in an engaging way.
2. What do you need from me to create a video summary?
Apart from your published paper, our production team will find the below inputs useful:
- Original, high-resolution image files if available
- Supplementary tables and figures
- Supporting material such as PowerPoint presentations, posters, and relevant previous papers
- We accept most compatible file types as long as file size is limited to 100 MB.
3. Will you promote my video summary?
Most definitely! We will help you increase the reach of your research by uploading the video on social media platforms and hosting them on our webpage gallery.
We also encourage you to reach out to your network of peers, colleagues, and funders and the broader community and share links to your video hosted on journal, institutional, or personal pages.